Owner and contact information
The controller of personal data processing is SIA Krafters (hereinafter - Krafters), unified registration no. LV45403050714, Legal address: Madonas iela 28a-58, Jēkabpils, LV-5201.
Krafters' contact information for matters related to the processing of personal data is: email@example.com. Using this contact information or contacting the Krafters legal address, you can ask a question about the processing of personal data.
Scope of application of the document
- for natural persons - customers and other service users (including potential, former and existing), as well as third parties who, in connection with the provision of services to a natural person (customer, user), receive or transfer any information to Crafters (including contact persons, payers, etc.) );
- for visitors to Krafters stores, offices and other premises, including those for which video surveillance is carried out;
- For visitors of the website and mobile apps maintained by Krafters (hereinafter - Clients).
Crafters takes care of the privacy and protection of personal data of customers, respects the right of customers to the legality of personal data processing in accordance with the applicable legislation - the laws of the Republic of Latvia and subordinate legislation, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (Regulation) and other applicable laws in the field of privacy and data processing.
Purposes of personal data processing
Crafters processes personal data for the following purposes:
- For providing services and selling goods:
- for customer identification;
- for the preparation and conclusion of the contract;
- for the delivery of goods and the provision of warranty services (fulfillment of contractual obligations);
- to ensure/maintain the operation of services;
- for the fulfillment of guarantee obligations;
- for the improvement of goods and services, development of new goods and services;
- to promote the use of the service;
- for advertising and distribution of services or for commercial purposes;
- for customer service;
- for consideration and processing of objections;
- for customer retention, building loyalty, satisfaction measurements;
- for settlement administration;
- for debt recovery and recovery;
- for maintaining and improving the operation of websites and mobile applications.
- For business planning and analytics:
- for statistics and business analysis;
- for planning and accounting;
- for efficiency measurement;
- for data quality assurance;
- for conducting market and public opinion research;
- for preparing reports;
- for customer surveys;
- within risk management activities.
- For the provision of information to state administrative authorities and subjects of operational activity in the cases and to the extent specified in external regulatory acts.
- For other specific purposes, about which the Customer is informed at the time he provides relevant data to Krafters.
Legal basis for personal data processing
Krafters processes the Customer's personal data based on the following legal bases:
- for the conclusion and execution of the contract - to conclude the contract at the Customer's request and ensure its execution;
- for the fulfillment of regulatory acts - to fulfill the obligation defined in external regulatory acts binding on Krafters;
- in accordance with the consent of the Client - data subject;
- in legitimate (legitimate) interests - to realize the legitimate (legitimate) interests of Krafters arising from the obligations existing between Krafters and the Client or the concluded contract or the law.
The legal (legitimate) interests of Krafters are:
- to carry out commercial activities;
- offer quality and tested products;
- verify the identity of the Client before concluding the contract;
- ensure fulfillment of contractual obligations;
- prevent unreasonable financial risks for your business;
- save Customer applications and submissions for the purchase of goods and provision of services, other applications and submissions, notes about them, including those made verbally, by calling and on Internet websites;
- analyze the operation of Crafters homepages, websites and mobile applications, develop and implement their improvements;
- administer the Customer's account on Krafters websites, websites and mobile applications;
- perform actions to retain customers;
- segment the customer database for more efficient provision of services;
- design and develop goods and services;
- promote its goods and services by sending commercial communications;
- send other reports on the progress of contract execution and events relevant to contract execution, as well as conduct customer surveys about goods and services and their experience of using them;
- prevent fraud;
- provide corporate governance, financial and business accounting and analytics;
- ensure effective company management processes;
- the efficiency of the provision of services and the sale and delivery of goods;
- ensure and improve the quality of services;
- administer payments;
- administer outstanding payments;
- apply to state administration and operational institutions and to the court for the protection of their legal interests;
- to inform the public about their activities.
Crafters will not sell, provide, change or in any other way disclose Account or Transaction data or personal information about or about the Cardholder, except to the Acquirer, Visa / Mastercard corporations or in response to valid government requests.
Payment processing is provided by the payment platform makecommerce.lv , therefore our company transfers the personal data necessary for payment execution to the platform owner Maksekeskus AS
Processing of personal data
Krafters processes Customer data using modern technological capabilities, taking into account existing privacy risks and the organizational, financial and technical resources reasonably available to Krafters.
Krafters may perform automated decision-making with respect to the Customer. The customer is informed about such activities of Krafters separately in accordance with the regulatory enactments. The Customer may object to the adoption of automated decisions in accordance with the law, however, being aware that in some cases this may limit the Customer's right to use certain options potentially available to him (for example, to receive commercial offers).
In order to ensure the high-quality and prompt performance of the contractual obligations concluded with the Customer, Krafters can authorize its cooperation partners to carry out individual goods delivery or service provision activities, such as, for example, goods delivery work, warranty service work, sending out invoices and the like. If during the execution of these tasks, Krafters' cooperation partners process the Customer's personal data held by Krafters, the respective cooperation partners are considered Krafters' data processors and Krafters has the right to transfer to the cooperation partners the Customer's personal data necessary for the performance of these activities to the extent necessary for the performance of these activities.
Krafters cooperation partners (in the capacity of personal data processor) will ensure the fulfillment of personal data processing and protection requirements in accordance with Krafters requirements and legislation, and will not use personal data for purposes other than fulfilling the obligations of the contract concluded with the Customer on behalf of Krafters.
Protection of personal data
Krafters protects the Customer's data using modern technological capabilities, taking into account existing privacy risks and the organizational, financial and technical resources reasonably available to Krafters:
- Data encryption during data transmission (SSL encryption).
The customer's consent to data processing and the right to withdraw it
The customer can give consent to the processing of personal data, the legal basis of which is consent, on the Krafters website (for example, loyalty programs and newsletter sign-up forms), or in person at the Krafters office.
The customer has the right at any time to withdraw the consent given for data processing in the same way in which it was given, or to send a relevant notification to firstname.lastname@example.org, in which case further data processing based on the previously given consent for the specific purpose will not be carried out in the future.
Withdrawal of consent does not affect data processing carried out at the time when the Client's consent was valid.
Withdrawal of consent cannot stop data processing carried out on the basis of other legal bases.
Communication with the Client
Krafters communicates with the Customer using the contact information provided by the Customer (phone number, e-mail address, postal address, as well as using SMS notifications from the service).
Krafters communicates about the performance of contractual obligations on the basis of the concluded contract (for example, coordination of product delivery times, information about invoices, about planned works, changes in services, etc.).
Commercial notices _
Communication about commercial announcements about Krafters and/or third-party services and other announcements not directly related to the provision of contracted services (e.g. customer surveys) is carried out by Krafters in accordance with external regulatory acts or in accordance with the Customer's consent.
The customer can give his consent to receive commercial notifications from Krafters and/or its cooperation partners on Krafters and other websites (for example, sign-up forms for receiving news).
The consent given by the customer to receive commercial notifications is valid until it is withdrawn (also after the termination of the service contract). The customer can at any time refuse to receive further commercial communications in one of the following ways:
- by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com;
- in person at Crafters office;
- using the automated option provided in the commercial communication to opt out of receiving further communications by clicking on the opt-out link at the end of the relevant commercial communication (e-mail).
Krafter stops sending commercial communications as soon as the Customer's request to withdraw consent to commercial communications is processed.
Depending on the functions to be performed and the purpose of use, Krafter uses mandatory cookies, functional cookies, analytical cookies and targeting (advertising) cookies.
Mandatory cookies are necessary so that the user can freely visit and browse the website and use its features, including obtaining information about services and purchasing them. These cookies identify the user's device, but do not reveal the user's identity, nor do they collect or aggregate information. Without these cookies, the website will not be able to function fully, for example, provide the user with the necessary information, provide the requested services in the e-shop. These cookies are stored on the user's device until the web browser is closed.
Functional cookies remember the settings chosen by the user and the choices made so that the user can use the website more conveniently. These cookies are stored permanently on the user's device.
Analytical cookies collect information on how the user uses the website, identify the most frequently visited sections, including the content that the user chooses while browsing the website. The information is used for analysis purposes to find out what is of interest to website users and to improve the functionality of the website and make it more user-friendly. Analytical cookies only identify the user's device, but do not reveal the user's identity. In some cases, some of the analytical cookies are managed by third-party data processors (operators), such as Google Adwords, instead of the website owner, according to its instructions and only according to the specified purposes.
Target (advertising) cookies are used to collect information about the websites visited by the user and to offer services of ours or cooperation partners of interest to a specific user, or to address offers corresponding to the interest shown by a specific user. Generally, these cookies are placed by third parties, such as Google Adwords, with the permission of the website owner, according to the stated purposes. Target cookies are stored permanently on the user's terminal.
- ensure website functionality;
- adapted the functionality of the website to the user's usage habits - including language, search requests, previously reviewed content;
-obtained statistical data on the number of visitors to the page's flow, time spent on the page, etc.;
- for user authentication;
- in case the user is a customer of Krafters services, to display an offer tailored to the user's needs
Unless otherwise specified, cookies are stored until the activity for which they were collected is performed and then deleted.
Cookie information is not transferred for processing outside the European Union and the EEA.
Accepting and disabling cookies
It is possible to restrict and delete cookies in the security settings of every web browser. However, it should be taken into account that you cannot refuse the use of mandatory and functional cookies, because without them it is impossible to ensure the full use of the website and homepage.
For the best user experience and full functionality of the website, we recommend that you save cookies.